Heroes working to improve the future by directly caring for children.
What is a CF member Teacher?
Teachers work directly with young children in the field of early care and education and after-school.
Why become a member as a Teacher?
Our program offers enrollment to help teachers meet the "membership requirement"* for renewal of:
- Florida Child Care Professional Credential (FCCPC)
- National CDA Credential (CDA)
- Early Childhood Professional Certificate (ECPC)
- Child Care Apprenticeship Certificate (CCAC)
- Florida School-Age Professional Credential (SAPC)
* Proof of individual membership in a national, state or local early childhood professional organization within last 12 months, (based on date application is received), is required. [Section 402.305(3)(b), F.S]
All Children's Forum members receive the following benefits:
- Fulfillment of membership requirements for credential renewals
- Membership card and certificate
- Discounts on professional development, training, and classroom supplies through our partner organizations
- Issues of Florida's Child, our quarterly e-newsletter
- E-mail notifications of legislative issues and other topics affecting the field
- Recognition in the Forum's annual report and newsletter as an active member and supporter
- Advocacy to legislators and business leaders on the important work you do for young children