Children's Forum CEUs meet an internationally recognized standard of excellence
The Children's Forum is accredited by IACET. The Forum complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, the Children's Forum is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
- A Continuing Education Unit (CEU) is used in non-credit, adult education programs to assist a professional with maintaining and expanding their knowledge and skills.
- CEU Sponsor
- The legal entity (person or company) that has signed a contract with the Children's Forum for CEU services and has agreed to the Children's Forum feed schedule.
- A class is a syllabus, the teaching materials referenced in the syllabus, the learning objectives behind the syllabus, and the assessment(s) the syllabus state will be used to verify the learning objectives.
- An event is a class used at a specific place and time to teach learners.
- A person who attends an event and may be awarded CEUs.
- The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) developed the original Continuing Education Unit (CEU) and today ensures that providers of continuing education and training can prove they provide high-quality instruction by following the ANSI/IACET Standard for Continuing Education and Training through a rigorous accreditation process.
- A person who has 1) a relationship with a CEU Sponsor to teach classes and 2) agreed to abide by the Children's Forum CEU process and rules for class design, documentation, and reporting.