Belonging to the Children's Forum satisfies the "membership in a professional organization" requirement for the renewal of many early care and education/child care credentials such as a CDA or FCCPC. In addition, we can assist program directors with fulfilling their professional contribution requirement for the renewal of their director credential.
We offer a variety of memberships for the early care and education community:
All Children's Forum members receive the following benefits:
- Fulfillment of membership requirements for credential renewals
- Membership card and certificate
- Discounts on professional development, training, and classroom supplies through our partner organizations
- Issues of Florida's Child, our quarterly e-newsletter
- E-mail notifications of legislative issues and other topics affecting the field
- Recognition in the Forum's annual report and newsletter as an active member and supporter
- Advocacy to legislators and business leaders on the important work you do for young children
Director/Owner/Operator in addition to the above:
- Receive discounts for the National Association for Early Learning Leaders (AELL) annual conference.
- Receive a 15% discount when purchasing Teacher Forum Memberships for 5 or more staff.